THE ON-LINE APPLICATION SYSTEM IS OPEN FOR ERASMUS MUNDUS APPLICANTS UNTIL MARCH 15th 2019.
THE ON-LINE APPLICATION SYSTEM WILL BE OPEN AGAIN AFTER APRIL 15th FOR APPLICANTS NON-ELIGIBLE OR NOT APPLYING FOR ERASMUS+ STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS.APPLICANTS WHO HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED “Conditionally Accepted” ARE RECOMMENDED TO CHECK REGULARLY THE AVAILABILITY OF THE NON ERASMUS MUNDUS GRANTS THAT WILL BE PROCESSED THROUGH THIS ON LINE APPLICATION SYSTEM. The MER Secretariat is committed to assist applicants in processing these grants but, as a general rule, grant calls external to the MER Consortium will not be systematically announced. Links to the external funding sources where calls are published are available on the MER Consortium web page.
(1) English prociency and pathways restrictions. For Language requirements this is the relevant link. If you do not comply with these requirement but you have other solid proofs of English proficiency (e.f. studying the BSc in English, ...) you might be eligible only for pathway A2 (less restrictive language conditions; see Model Description Book); the evaluation committee will decide.
(2) Only used by the Selection Committee to make each applicant’s profile.
(3) Only references received before the 2nd wk of February can be used for scoring for EM+ scholarship selection (these can be uploaded online or sent by email to MER Secretariat.
(4) This is not definitive; the MER JPB proposes (late February) , EACEA decides (late May)
(5) This is definitive, as some selected candidates will resign, movements from the reserve list can take place at this step and new EM+ scholarhip offers can be done.
(6) Final acceptance to Self –funded students will be approved only upon receiving the Self-Funded Student Form, the Provisional Student Agreement (SAD) and the Payment according to the SAD. Assistance for accomodation can be only ensured for early applicants (see web site for more details).